HOW TO USE THE materials
Each study linked on the site is intended to give you a working knowledge of the Scripture it covers and can be used alone or in a group setting. To use each study in the way it was designed, you can:
- Download the workbook (request permission to copy for more than 50)
- Read the foreword to get an overview of the study method
- Work through the homework for a given week
- Gather with a group of women to discuss the homework
- Listen to the audio teaching for that week, either together or on your own.
Some groups listen to the teaching before they gather to discuss a particular week. You can do that, too. Just know that the homework is intended to raise questions, the discussion time is intended to grapple with questions, and the teaching time is intended to resolve questions.