Resources for Download
HOW TO USE THE materials
Each study listed below is intended to give you a working knowledge of the Scripture it covers and can be used alone or in a group setting. To use each study in the way it was designed, you can:
- Download the workbook (request permission to copy for your group)
- Read the foreword to get an overview of the study method
- Work through the homework for a given week
- Gather with a group of women to discuss the homework
- Listen to the audio teaching for that week, either together or on your own.
Some groups listen to the teaching before they gather to discuss a particular week. You can do that, too. Just know that the homework is intended to raise questions, the discussion time is intended to grapple with questions, and the teaching time is intended to resolve questions.
PERMISSION TO COPY
If you plan to make copies of the workbook for any of the downloadable resources linked below (those not published by LifeWay) you will need permission to copy. Please complete the this form:
Looking for an online version of the Bible to use for printing a copy of the text? You can copy a chapter at a time from www.biblegateway.com, paste into a Word doc, set spacing to double and margins to wide.
Use the YouVersion App for an audio version of theBible on your iPhone or iPad.